The finest chef’s in St. Louis use our produce. Now you can too! Skip the supermarket and order a produce box filled with fresh, delicious, just-picked produce weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly. We offer the most robust produce box you can find in the area and deliver it for FREE to your door.
There’s never a commitment, and you can customize your schedule months ahead of time. We pride ourselves on our quality and our customer service and will always go above and beyond to make your experience the best possible.
$60 Mixed Box – Feeds family of 4
$90 Mixed Box – Feeds family of 6
- Exact contents may vary, talk to Tony to learn more.
- Carrots, Onions, Zucchini, Red & Golden Beets, Salsa Tomatoes, Yellow Tomatoes, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Spinach, Romaine, Iceberg, Celery, Green Onions, Brussel Sprouts, Greenbeans, Sweet Potatoes, Garlic, Red Roasting Potatoes, Large Steakhouse Baking Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Acorn Squash, Spaghetti Squash, Bell Peppers, Apples, Oranges, Grapes, Cara Cara Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Pineapples, Kiwi
$60 Green Juicer Box
- Includes specialty items just for juicers.
- This box will have items like beets, apples, avocado, lettuce, cucumber, kale, carrots, ginger, and celery. Exact contents may vary, talk to Tony to learn more.
EASY TO ORDER
Just call or text us your order: 314-882-4637
Add on these extras!
- Cage-free, farm-fresh eggs at an unbeatable price
- Raw wildflower & clover honey
- Frozen organic chickens
- Scout & Cellar Wine (Beyond organic, Clean-Crafted, reduced hangover)
Benefits of our produce boxes!
- Supports healthy eating
- Delicious produce grown for flavor, not for long-distance travel and storage
- Provides connection to local small-farm communities and the seasonable rhythms of nature
- Offers convenience by saving a trip to the grocery store
Tony’s Family Farms is a St. Louis area-based grower and connecter of regional small farms across the country providing hyper-fresh, vegetables and fruits just after harvest, year-round. We deliver thousands of pounds of fruits, vegetables and herbs in the St. Louis area every week, sourced from our land and other like-minded farmers. Our farm partners are also dedicated to producing flavorful produce delivered at the peak of freshness.
Community Service Agriculture (CSA) is not just for foodies, environmental crusaders, and health nuts but for everyday community members who want to eat fresh & local and know their purchase makes a difference. Our mission is to bring you and your family healthy organic & natural produce and to support our local farmers and community.
Check us out on Fox 2 9AM!
Yes, it's true we have Red and FAVORABLE tomatoes, Microgreens and morel mushrooms all year long. Call 314-882-4637